Friday, February 13, 2009

Bollywood songs Billu Barber lifts king khan.

bollywood star shahrukh khan in billu barberShahrukh khan has become a Bollywood symbol now days.Popularly known as King Khan also ,this king of star signs Scorpio is a self motivated individual who has learnt to win.We don’t know how this star does it but he has shown tremendous agility and drive to be where he is today.We remember him from our time in Hans Raj College-Delhi university where this young man would roam around with Gauri and a hockey stick at his back. Once my sports director at that time Mr.Mangal Singh would tell me about this hockey player as mangal singh was a hockey player himself.Shah Rukh khan use to be shy person and I never had an opportunity to talk to him.It was in 1987 that Shah rukh Khan got a colour for hockey as he was the captain of Hansraj hockey team.In the same year I got a colour for table tennis.
After that we saw him in a DD serial as Abhimanyu and the next thing I knew that he has become a star in Bollywood.Though living abroad for almost 18 years I realized the heights to which Shahrukh Khan has risen as far as stardom is concerned.The full credit goes to the actor for maintaining strict discipline and many hours of weight training and reisting eating anything and everything.I know,I could not have done it.
Star sign favoured him in Bollywood in addition to his own hard work and he is slowly turning towards meaning ful cinema.When I watched Chak de India,everything about hansraj college came rushing back to me.though I never quite enjoyed my time in Hans raj,these memories keep coming back to me.Today I live in northern Europe where not many Indian films reach ,however I keep in touch with Shahrukh khan via youtube videos and keep telling my European wife about him so much that she has become a fan too!

No comments: